I'm dreaming of a pink Christmas with this darling festive tablescape that I put together using Sarah Richardson's new textile line! These colours are perfect for year round, but the motif on the cotton napkins reminded me of snowflakes, which inspired me for the holidays. Place settings topped with coordinating Christmas tree decorations add to the fun and cheer, and are a great little 'take home' gift for friends. Speaking of gifts, wouldn't these table linens make a great one?
Here are my top five tips for creating an effortless Christmas table setting:
1. Mix metals! A little brass, a little silver - it all works during the holidays, so don't worry if your cutlery doesn't match your glassware.
2. Create a no fuss centerpiece using seasonal greens such as Seeded Eucalyptus and fresh berry branches.
3. Candle light and Christmas tree lights set the perfect mood when the sun goes down.
4. More is sometimes more. My tiny table achieves big style by layering textures, colours and pattern.
4. Sarah's new linen line comes in four colour palettes making it easy to look like you spent hours decorating the table. The placemats are reversible, and everything is cotton and easily washable.